How To Make Sabudana Paratha?
- Wash sabudana or tapioca pearls and soak for 1-2 hours.
- Boil potatoes and peel off the skin.
- In a bowl, add potatoes and mash using a fork.
- Add in cumin powder, grated ginger, coriander leaves, lemon juice, chopped peanuts, and salt as per taste.
- Next, add in soaked sabudana and mix well.
- Start to knead a dough using all the ingredients.
- Take a small portion of the dough and roll it into a paratha.
- On a non-stick pan or tawa, place the paratha and cook on both sides till crisp and golden.
- Enjoy it as is or with curd.
Try This Sabudana Paratha Recipe Card
Treat yourself with sabudana parathas while you are fasting this Shivratri.
- Total Time :
- 80 min
- Preparation Time :
- 60 min
- Cooking Time :
- 20 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 1 Cup Sabudana Or Tapioca Pearls
- 2 Boiled Potatoes
- 1 Tsp Cumin Powder
- 2-3 Tbsp Chopped Peanuts
- 1/2 Tsp Grated Ginger
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- Salt As Required
- Oil To Cook
- Step 1
- Wash and soak sabudana for 1-2 hours.
- Step 2
- In a bowl, mash boiled potatoes.
- Step 3
- Add in salt, cumin powder, chopped peanuts, grated ginger, coriander leaves, and knead a dough.
- Step 4
- Take out a small portion and roll into a paratha.
- Step 5
- Place the paratha on a hot tawa and cook on both sides.
- Step 6
- Enjoy with curd or as is.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com