If you are a non veg lover then the struggle for weight loss friendly dishes is real! All those delectable recipes drive us weight watchers crazy especially when for a long time, we had given ourselves away to food. Looking for the perfect recipe which not only satisfies our taste buds but also make us feel less guilty can be a bit difficult. So here is a low fat dahi chicken recipe which will make your lunch or dinner perfect!
This high on proteins and low in carbs dish made using boneless chicken will satisfy that craving you have and only another calorie counter can understand.
How To Make Boneless Dahi Chicken
- Make the marinade using curd, jeera, garlic paste, garam masala, red chilli powder and haldi and smear it all over the chicken, leaving it for some time.
- Then saute some onions.
- Add in the tomatoes, cooking them for a bit.
- Toss in the chicken and the marinade.
- Cook till the chicken looks all cooked and the gravy is of the consistency you want, adding or subtracting some water.
- Check the salt and serve hot with a sprinkling of coriander leaves.
Low Fat Dahi Chicken Recipe Card
This is a super easy recipe which hardly takes time to cook and is excellent for those who are on a weight loss journey.
- Total Time :
- 45 min
- Preparation Time :
- 20 min
- Cooking Time :
- 25 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Main Course
- Kishori Sud
- 250 Gms Boneless Chicken
- 1 1/2 Cup Curd
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Paste
- Red Chilli Powder As Per Taste
- 1/8 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Garam Masala
- Slit Green Chillies As Required
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 1 Chopped Small Tomato
- Coriander Leaves For Garnishing
- Step 1
- Make the marinade with jeera, curd, haldi, garam masala, garlic paste and red chillli and mix well.
- Step 2
- Make small slits in the chicken pieces and toss them in the batter with green chillis. Set aside for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Step 3
- Heat very little oil to saute the onions until they becomes translucent.
- Step 4
- Add in the tomatoes and cook for a while, you can also make a puree of the tomato for a faster cooking process.
- Step 5
- Next, toss in the chicken and the marinade and cook until the consistency of the gravy satisfies you. You can add some water to make it thinner.
- Step 6
- Cook until the curd curdles and the chicken is well cooked.
- Step 7
- Sprinkle in some salt as per requirement and then serve with some chopped coriander leaves.