Our meals are incomplete without some tangy pickle on the side. Agree? When we talk of pickles, homemade ones hold a special place in our heart. If you have been looking for some easy pickle recipes then you have landed on the right page. Here we have an easy peasy onion pickle recipe which tastes just amazing with all meals, be it your parathas for breakfast, dal rice for lunch or a sabzi roti for dinner.
You just need a few ingredients and this crunchy, tasty accompaniment is ready to enhance the flavour of your meals.
How To Make Instant Onion Pickle?
- Begin with peeling onions.
- Cut onions into round slices.
- Transfer onions to a bowl and add all the spices.
- Sprinkle salt.
- Next add mustard oil and mix all the ingredients.
- Squeeze in lemon juice and mix again.
- Let the pickle rest for a few minutes till the onions absorb all the flavours.
Instant Onion Pickle Recipe Card
This fresh and crunchy pickle can be prepared anytime using just a few ingredients.
- Total Time :
- 10 min
- Preparation Time :
- 2 min
- Cooking Time :
- 8 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 2 Onions
- Salt To Taste
- 2 Tbsp Mustard Oil
- 1 Tsp Fennel Seeds
- 1 Tsp Nigella Seeds
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Step 1
- Peel onions and cut into round slices.
- Step 2
- Sprinkle all the spices and seeds. Mix well.
- Step 3
- Next add mustard oil and lemon juice. Mix again.
- Step 4
- Let the pickle rest for 5 minutes.
- Step 5
- Instant onion pickle is ready!
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org