Try a delicious fusion dish made with goodness of veggies. This is a perfect snacks that everyone would love to eat. Make it with this easy recipe.
How To Make Uttapam Pizza?
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add chopped onion and green chiili. Sauté.
- Then, add chopped onion followed by blanched veggies of your choice. When tomatoes are soft, sprinkle it with salt and pepper. Keep aside.
- Next, in a flat pan, spread a heap full of dosa batter with a low flame.
- When it looks partially cooked, spread pizza sauce and layer it with prepared veggies. Now, sprinkle cheese.
- Cover it with a lid and heat till the cheese melts. When it appears cooked, keep it in a plate. Cut the prepared uttapam pizza in pizza slices. Serve.
Uttapam Pizza Recipe Card
Try the fusion recipe of uttapam pizza and enjoy a delightful meal!
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Lakshita Singh
- 2 cup dosa batter
- 1 cup blanched capsicum
- 1 cup blanched beans
- 1 cup blanched carrot
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped tomato
- 2 green chilli
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3-4 tbsp pizza sauce
- Step 1
- Take a pan and heat a little oil in it. Add the chopped onions and green chilli to it. Sauté.
- Step 2
- After a little sauté, add the chopped tomatoes. Next, add the blanched veggies and sprinkle salt and pepper when the tomatoes are soft. You can use veggies of your choice. Turn off the gas and keep aside.
- Step 3
- Now, take a flat non-stick pan with a lid and spread a heap full of dosa batter on it. Keep the gas on low flame.
- Step 4
- When it looks partially cooked, spread pizza sauce on top. Then layer it with cooked veggies, and finally sprinkle cheese.
- Step 5
- Cover it with a lid and heat it until the cheese melts. When it is done, take it off the gas and put it on plate. Cut it in slice and serve it hot.