If you are bored with the plain old fries, then you should try this new recipe of sweet potato fries. This will provide a change to your taste buds and I’m sure you will definitely love it. The best part is it is much healthier and can be made in just a few minutes.
- To make sweet potato fries, cut them into long pieces and fry in oil.
- Sprinkle with the seasonings as per your choice.
- Serve hot with your favourite dip.
Sweet Potato Fries Recipe Card
Sweet potato fries are just like your regular fries but with a much healthier ingredient.
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Bhavishya Bir
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes (Peeled)
- 1 Tsp Oregano Seasoning
- 1 Tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Step 1
- Slice the sweet potatoes in order to get long pieces.
- Step 2
- Take some oil in a pan and fry them.
- Step 3
- Take them out and use a tissue paper to soak the oil.
- Step 4
- Transfer them in a large bowl. Sprinkle all the dry ingredients and mix it well.
- Step 5
- Serve them hot with your favourite dip.