The monsoon is continuing is September as well and the lovely weather gives you all kinds of food cravings. So, this time try making delicious spinach pakoras. These pakoras will be something different from the usual and also, taste delicious.
- To make these pakoras, mix all the ingredients together and make sure the consistency of the batter is right.
- Now, take the batter in small portions and fry it.
- Your spinach pakoras are now ready to be served.
Spinach Pakoras Recipe Card
Spinach pakoras are easy to make by just adding spinach to the usual recipe of onion pakoras
- Total Time :
- 20 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Bhavishya Bir
- 2 Large Onions
- 2 Medium-Sized Bunches Of Spinach
- 7 Tbsps. Chickpea Flour
- 1 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- ¼ Tsp Turmeric Powder
- ¼ Tsp Roasted Coriander Seeds Powder
- ¼ Tsp Ajwain (Carom Seeds)
- A Pinch Of Baking Soda
- Step 1
- Cut onions into thin slices.
- Step 2
- Mix the finely chopped spinach, onions with chickpea flour, salt, and other dry spices.
- Step 3
- Add a tablespoon of cooking oil and water, to ensure the batter is of the right consistency.
- Step 4
- Now, take the batter in small portions and deep fry it in oil.
- Step 5
- Serve it hot with your favourite chutneys or dips.