Nothing like enjoying some hot soup with fried croutons first thing at the restaurant. Soups are so delicious and filling! If your kids love having soups then these easy restaurant-style soup recipes will help you. These are really easy to make and turn out to be delicious! Chef Shaurya Veer Kapoor from Gola Sizzler’s has shared these interesting, delicious soup recipes with us. Read on.
- One cup chopped vegetables ( Cabbage, Cauliflower, Carrot, Capsicum, Spring Onion)
- 2-3 tsp soya sauce
- 4-5tsp Tomato Sauce
- 30-35gm Noddles
- 3-4 tsp Corn Flour
- 1/3 Cup Water
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp light oil
- ½ cup grated sweet corn
- ½ sugar
- ½ cup of green spring onion
- ½ Black pepper
- Chillies Sauce
- Chillies vinegar
- First, cut all the vegetables into small pieces.
- Take a deep pan, add oil into it, put all the chopped vegetables and pour water into it.
- Boil all the vegetables and don’t forget to add little bit of salt and pepper.
- Take another pan add water into it, add noddles as well as some salt, boil the noddles very well.
- After boiling part, Take another pan where you have to add little bit of oil.
- Put all the boiled vegetables into that pan, add the vegetable stock into it.
- Also, add corn flour paste for the creamy texture. Buy Five Star Corn Flour here for ₹ 110.
- Mix all the ingredient very well and at the end tomato sauce for a tangy flavor. Buy Nestle Maggi Tomato Sauce here for ₹ 142.
- Make sure you cook all the ingredients well for about 15-16 minutes.
- For garnishing add some fresh green spring onion and black pepper.
Burnt Garlic Soup
- 3-4 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 cup of chopped vegetables ( carrot, broccoli, white onions, beans)
- Salt to taste
- 1-2 tsp of black pepper powder
- 1 large cup of water
- 2 tsp of plain oats
- 1 tsp of butter/oil
- 1-2 tsp of fresh coriander
- Take a pan and add some butter into it.
- Now add some chopped garlic and fry until they turn brown.
- After this step put all the chopped vegetables into the pan, and cook atleast for about 3-4 minutes.
- Now add water into it, add salt and pepper and cook the entire mixture for about 5-6 minutes.
- Now add oats to increase the thickness of your soup. Buy True Elements Gluten Free Rolled Oats here at a discounted price of ₹ 282.
- Serve it hot and garnish with some fresh coriander. Your delicious, restaurant-style soup is ready at home!
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1-2 green fresh chillies
- 1-2 tsp Chopped garlic
- 1-2 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 large cup water
- Salt to taste
- ½ black pepper
- 1tsp corn flour
- 1-2 cup chopped vegetables ( Mushroom, cabbage, cauliflower, onion, carrot, beans)
- ½ cup of fried noodles
- Take a deep bottom pan, add a little bit of oil.
- After that put chopped garlic, ginger and green chillies into the pan, fry well.
- Once you are done with it, add all the vegetables into the pan, cook for atleast 4-5 minutes.
- Now add salt, pepper powder and water into the pan.
- Make a paste of corn flour, add this paste into that pan, stir it well, and make the soup thicken.
- Add some boiled fried noddles. Your delicious soup is ready!
Make these delicious soups at home and enjoy restaurant style taste. For more interesting recipes, stay tuned to Her Zindagi.