If you love the mouth-watering taste of peanut butter and want more from it than just scoping through the container and eating the peanut butter. Then we have a very simple recipe for you to check out. Here's a recipe for making peanut butter pudding right at your home.
- Start by mixing sugar, cornstarch, and salt together inside a saucepan and add a little quantity of milk, a little at a time and half and half to the mixture. This will help in dissolving the sugar and will also make the taste of the dish much better.
- Now carefully bring the mixture to a boil and then gradually lower the flame to medium.
- Cook the mixture while stirring continuously to avoid the burning of the ingredients, for about 2-3 minutes.
- After cooking for the above-mentioned time, turn off the flame and add in peanut butter and vanilla essence to the mixture and blend until a smooth texture is formed.
- Finally, transfer this mixture into the different serving dishes and then store it inside the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- And finally, serve!
Peanut Butter Pudding Recipe Card
Check out this absolutely delightful recipe to make the peanut butter pudding at home this summer season.
- Total Time :
- 50 min
- Preparation Time :
- 35 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- 2/3 Cup White Sugar
- 9 Teaspoons Cornstarch
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Cups Milk
- 1 Cup Half-and-Half
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Step 1
- Mix cornstarch, sugar and salt together in a saucepan.
- Step 2
- Add some milk and half and half to it gradually and bring to a boil.
- Step 3
- Reduce the flame and stir continuously to cook.
- Step 4
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter with vanilla essence.
- Step 5
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve.