Diwali is just around the corner and this time of the year is crazy busy. Everyone has their hands full with lots of work. So, no one has the time to make elaborate food. However, what is Diwali without sweets? So, we are here with a quick and easy sweet recipe of paneer barfi.
- For this, combine paneer, milk powder and sugar in a bowl.
- Now, heat some ghee in a pan and add the mixture. keep stirring.
- Now, switch off the flame and sprinkle cardamom powder.
- After it is cooled down, knead it.
- Now, set it on a plate and cut square pieces.
- Add almonds and pistachios for garnishing.
Paneer Barfi Recipe Card
Paneer barfi is super easy to make and is super delicious.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Bhavishya Bir
- 2 Cups Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
- ¼ Cup Milk Powder
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- ¾ Cup Ghee
- 1 ½ Cup Cardamom Powder
- 8 To 10 Blanched Pistachios
- 8 To 10 Blanched Almonds
- Step 1
- Take a bowl and combine paneer, milk powder and sugar in a bowl. Mix well.
- Step 2
- Take a pan and heat some ghee in it. Add the mixture and cook on a slow flame while stirring continuously till the ghee separates.
- Step 3
- Switch off the flame and sprinkle some cardamom powder.
- Step 4
- Let it cool down a bit and then knead it.
- Step 5
- Now, set it in a square plate and cut pieces.
- Step 6
- Add almonds and pistachios for decoration.
- Step 7
- Now, your paneer barfi is ready to be served.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com