Indian recipes are absolutely irreplaceable. At least there's nothing better to treat Indian taste buds with. But of course, we do get bored trying the same things over and over and long for dynamic and different dishes that rejuvenate our very taste buds and get them rocking again.
Therefore fusion dishes were made. The Indianness is seasoned with a hint of western foods. So, today we thought of giving you a really amazing recipe to make Motichur Cream Cheese Cups. Take a look.
- Start with blending the full-fat cream cheese using a hand blender at room temperature. Then add 1/2 cup unsalted butter to it and blend in all well.
- Take some sugar, around 3 1/4 cups of powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and 1/4 tablespoon salt.
- Mix all the ingredients well first at low then high speed. And after 2 minutes your frosting will be ready!
- Store the frosting in a piping bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Now take the motichur laddoos and crumble them and store them in a bowl.
- After that, take fancy dessert glasses and layer the crumbled motichur at the bottom. Then take out the frosting and layer it directly using the piping bag. Layer the motichur again and the cream cheese frosting again till it full to the brim.
- Finally refrigerate these cups for 30 minutes then garnish with pistachios, cardamom powder and you're done!
Motichut Cream Cheese Cups Recipe Card
Prepare this lip smacking fusion of motichur ladoos and cream cheese right at home with this easy recipe.
- Total Time :
- 25 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- 8 Motichoor Ladoos
- 250g Full Fat Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup Unsalted Butter
- 3 ¼ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ⅛ Teaspoon Salt
- Cardamom Powder For Garnish
- Crushed Pistachios For Garnish
- Step 1
- Take the cream cheese in a bowl and blend it using a hand mixer.
- Step 2
- Add the unsalted butter and blend again.
- Step 3
- Now add sugar, vanilla essence and salt and blend nicely. Then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Step 4
- Crumble the ladoos with your hands.
- Step 5
- Add a layer of the ladoos to the serving glass then take frosting in a piping bag and add one layer of it. Repeat up to the brim.
- Step 6
- Refrigerate and garnish with cardamom powder and pistachios and serve!