Mango is the best part about summer, and we are obsessed with mango recipes. Everything made with mango, from mango smoothies to Aam ka achaar, is absolutely tasty and never disappoints. So today we have a new Mango or Aam ki dish for you: Mango Phirni.
Mango Phirni is a delicious dessert made with mangoes, full cream milk, and basmati rice. This sweet dish will delight your taste buds and offer you a taste of satisfaction at any moment of the day. Take a look at the easy recipe of this mango phirni.
How To Make Mango Phirni?
- Firstly, boil full cream milk over medium heat. Then let it simmer over low flame.
- Keep stirring in between to keep the milk from sticking to the bottom.
- Then make a fine paste by grinding some soaked rice. Keep it aside.
- Now, to prepare mango puree, peel the mango and split it in half. Keep the leftover mango for garnishing.
- When the milk has thickened, pour the rice paste into the hot milk. Cook for 2 minutes and keep stirring. Turn off the heat.
- Once cool, add the mango puree in portions and mix well.
- Then, add the rice phirni in a bowl and keep it refrigerated for 30 minutes.
- Mango phirni is ready. Garnish it with chopped mangoes, dry fruits, a few strands of saffron and serve!
Mango Phirni Recipe Card
Mango phirni is a refreshing summer dessert that will sweeten your day.
- Total Time :
- 40 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 30 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Lakshita Singh
- 1 chopped mango
- 200 gm soaked rice
- 500 ml full cream milk
- few saffron strands
- Step 1
- Begin by boiling full cream milk in a deep-bottomed pan over medium heat. Then let it simmer over low flame.
- Step 2
- To keep the milk from sticking to the bottom, keep stirring it in between.
- Step 3
- After that, put the soaked rice in a grinder. Make a fine paste with it and set it aside.
- Step 4
- To prepare mango puree, peel the mango and split it in half. Also keep the leftover mango. Dice it and keep it in the refrigerator for garnishing.
- Step 5
- Take a look at the milk and see if it has thickened. If done, pour the rice paste into the hot milk. Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring well to mix the ingredients. Turn off the flame and let it cool.
- Step 6
- When the mixture has cooled enough, add the mango puree in portions and properly mix.
- Step 7
- Now, pour this rice phirni in bowls and keep them in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Step 8
- Your Mango Phirni is ready. Garnish with chopped mangoes, dry fruits, and a few strands of saffron. Serve!
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org