Making donuts at home isn't as difficult as it sounds like. There is nothing like bingeing on some freshly made, hot homemade donuts. And if you are looking for an eggless donut recipe, this one is for you. You don't need a lot of fancy ingredients, just some of them, and your delicious, homemade donuts are ready.
How To Make Eggless Donuts At Home?
- In a bowl, add flour, castor sugar, baking powder, baking soda. Mix well.
- Sprinkle salt over the mix and combine again.
- In the dry ingredients bowl, add in milk, butter, and curd. Mix everything to make a dough.
- Make sure the dough isn't sticky. Add in some more flour if required.
- Add some oil to the kadhai and heat.
- Take out a small ball sized dough and roll. Make sure you roll it thick.
- Using the knife or a cookie cutter, make a small hole in the center.
- Now add in the donuts to the oil and dry till they become fluffy.
- Cook the rest of the donuts.
- In a small pan, add some oil and chopped chocolate to make a ganache.
- Dip the donut top in the chocolate ganache.
- Top with grated chocolate or nuts. Enjoy!
Eggless Chocolate Donuts Recipe Card
These homemade donuts turn super soft and fluffy!
- Total Time :
- 60 min
- Preparation Time :
- 30 min
- Cooking Time :
- 30 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 1 1/2 Cup Maida Or Refined Flour
- 1/4 Cup Castor Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch Of Salt
- 1 Tbsp Curd
- Oil For Frying
- 1 Cup Chopped Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp Oil For Chocolate Ganache
- Step 1
- In a bowl, add all the dry ingredients.
- Step 2
- Add in milk, butter and curd. Mix well.
- Step 3
- In a kadhai, add oil and heat.
- Step 4
- Take out a small ball sized portion from the dough and roll thick.
- Step 5
- Fry the donuts till they become fluffy.
- Step 6
- In another pan, add some oil and chopped chocolate to make the ganache.
- Step 7
- Dip the donut top in the ganache. Top with grated chocolate and enjoy!