The festive season has just passed and most of us must be having a few ingredients left that can’t be used to prepare day-to-day foods. These can be garnishing ingredients, or some leftover sweet, or cake batters. It is time that we utilise them by making something simple and yummy. We know you don’t want to cook something that will demand too much of your energy, that’s why we bring you easy-to-make gulab jamun cookies recipe. A light snack that you can enjoy with your morning tea, or during the evening snack time, along with your family!
Gulab Jamun Cookies Recipe Card
Gulab jamun cookies are easy-to-make tea time snack that can be enjoyed with tea.
- Total Time :
- 25 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- 2 Cups Gulab Jamun Pre-Mix
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- ¼ Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- Step 1
- Begin by adding gulab jamun mix in a bowl.
- Step 2
- Then add powdered sugar, and cardamom powder. Mix them all using a spoon.
- Step 3
- Add butter and start forming a soft dough.
- Step 4
- Once done, make small balls of the dough.
- Step 5
- Take a baking tray. Line it with parchment paper.
- Step 6
- One by one start putting dough balls on it. Flatten it using a spoon. You can also make any other shape you want.
- Step 7
- Bake your cookies in a preheated oven at 160 degrees Celsius for 12-15 minutes.
- Step 8
- Lastly, take your cookies out and let it set aside for around 10-15 minutes.