If you are someone who loves munching on delicious recipes from across the world then try preparing this easy cookie salad recipe at home. This is a country-style dish that is prepared in vanilla or cream cheese flavour using simple 6 ingredients. So, if you are intrigued and want to taste this scrumptious dish then read on and find out the easy recipe here.
- Take a large bowl and pour buttermilk into it. Then add the pudding mix and using an electric or hand whisker, whisk the mixture thoroughly.
- Next, take the cool whipped cream and blend it in with the buttermilk mixture.
- Moving on, take the crushed pineapples and add to the mixture then take the mandarin oranges and mix it all nicely.
- Finally, take half of the crumbled cookies and add them to the mixture. Give your cookie salad a good mix and now add the rest of crumbled cookies to the top of the cookie salad after transferring to a beautiful serving bowl.
- Lastly, just use the remaining cookies and decorate your bowl before serving.
Cookie Salad Recipe Card
Enjoy this country style dish that is prepared with 6 simple ingredients, giving you the treat you have been longing all summer.
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 145g Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 228g Cool Whip(Thawed)
- 235g Crushed Pineapple
- 235g Mandarin Oranges
- 315g Fudge Cookies(Crumbled And Divided)
- Step 1
- Take a bowl add buttermilk and pudding mix to it and whisk.
- Step 2
- Next add cool whipped cream and crushed pineapples and blend well.
- Step 3
- Now stir in the mandarin oranges along with 1/2 of the cookie salad and give it a good mix.
- Step 4
- Transfer to a beautiful bowl and spread the leftover crumbled cookies on top.
- Step 5
- Lastly, just decorate the bowl with remaining cookies and serve!
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com