If you are someone who loves munching on delicious recipes from across the world then try preparing this easy cookie salad recipe at home. This is a country-style dish that is prepared in vanilla or cream cheese flavour using simple 6 ingredients. So, if you are intrigued and want to taste this scrumptious dish then read on and find out the easy recipe here.
- Take a large bowl and pour buttermilk into it. Then add the pudding mix and using an electric or hand whisker, whisk the mixture thoroughly.
- Next, take the cool whipped cream and blend it in with the buttermilk mixture.
- Moving on, take the crushed pineapples and add to the mixture then take the mandarin oranges and mix it all nicely.
- Finally, take half of the crumbled cookies and add them to the mixture. Give your cookie salad a good mix and now add the rest of crumbled cookies to the top of the cookie salad after transferring to a beautiful serving bowl.
- Lastly, just use the remaining cookies and decorate your bowl before serving.
Cookie Salad Recipe Card
Enjoy this country style dish that is prepared with 6 simple ingredients, giving you the treat you have been longing all summer.
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 145g Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 228g Cool Whip(Thawed)
- 235g Crushed Pineapple
- 235g Mandarin Oranges
- 315g Fudge Cookies(Crumbled And Divided)
- Step 1
- Take a bowl add buttermilk and pudding mix to it and whisk.
- Step 2
- Next add cool whipped cream and crushed pineapples and blend well.
- Step 3
- Now stir in the mandarin oranges along with 1/2 of the cookie salad and give it a good mix.
- Step 4
- Transfer to a beautiful bowl and spread the leftover crumbled cookies on top.
- Step 5
- Lastly, just decorate the bowl with remaining cookies and serve!