If you don’t know what snacks to make for your next kitty party, then try this simple and delicious recipe of chickpea cutlets. This is easy to make and will surely make your taste buds happy. Pair it with mint chutney and trust me, everyone will keep asking you for the recipe.
- To prepare this, start by mashing potatoes and chickpeas.
- Then, mix all the ingredients together.
- Make small cutlets of the mixture.
- Then, heat some oil in a pan and shallow fry the cutlets.
- Your chickpea cutlets are ready to be served with your choice of dip.
Chickpea Cutlets Recipe Card
Chickpea cutlets is a super delicious snacks recipe made up of potatoes and chickpeas.
- Total Time :
- 35 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 20 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Bhavishya Bir
- 1 Cup Soaked Chickpeas
- 3 Medium Potatoes (Boiled)
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger (Shredded)
- 1 Tbsp. Cilantro (Chopped)
- 2 Green Chillies (chopped)
- ½ Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- Step 1
- Start by mashing the boiled potatoes after removing their skin. Then, mash chickpeas coarsely.
- Step 2
- Mix the potatoes and chickpeas. Now, add all the other ingredients. Mix well.
- Step 3
- Take small portions of the mixture and make round balls with your hands. Then, flatten those balls.
- Step 4
- Now, heat some oil in a pan and place the cutlets in the oil. Let the cutlets cook for some time from both sides.
- Step 5
- Cook them until golden brown.
- Step 6
- Now, your chickpea cutlets are ready to be served with the choice of your dip.