Chicken Bruschetta is a recipe for lunch, snacks, or dinner. It’s a delicious combination of Italian and snacks in one. It gives you the best of both worlds with crispy as well as soft textures in your mouth, so delectable.
Here’s our on-the-go recipe!
- Season chicken with Italian seasoning, garlic, and salt. Heat oil in a grill pan or skillet, and sear chicken breasts over medium-high heat until browned on both sides and cooked through (about 6 minutes each side).
- Remove from pan; set aside and allow to rest.
- Combine the tomatoes, red onion, basil, and olive oil in a bowl.
- Season with salt.
- Top each chicken breast with the tomato mixture and parmesan cheese.
Serve immediately with balsamic glaze (optional).
If you don't have Italian seasoning, use Italian dried herbs. Or combine 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 1 teaspoon dried basil, and 1 teaspoon dried parsley together.
Bite Into A Italian Slice Of The Chicken Bruschetta Recipe Card
Have a mouth-watering meal with this Italian chicken bruschetta recipe and have a great time!
- Total Time :
- 25 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Mahima Girotra
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts cut horizontally to make 4 fillets
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 5 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 Roma tomatoes finely chopped
- 1/4 of a red onion finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons shredded fresh basil
- salt to taste
- ½ cup freshly shaved parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar (OPTIONAL)
- Step 1
- Season chicken with Italian seasoning, garlic and salt. Heat oil in a grill pan or skillet, and sear chicken breasts over medium-high heat until browned on both sides and cooked through (about 6 minutes each side).
- Step 2
- Remove from pan; set aside and allow them to rest.
- Step 3
- Combine the Roma tomatoes, red onion, basil, and olive oil in a bowl. Mix Well.
- Step 4
- Season with salt as per taste.
- Step 5
- Top each chicken breast with the roma tomato mixture and ½ cup of freshly shaved parmesan cheese.
- Step 6
- Serve immediately with balsamic glaze (optional).
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com