If you have guests coming over or just want to make evening snacks for your kids, then you can try cheese stuffed onion rings. This new and interesting recipe is easy to make and will surely impress everyone and make you a hero.
- Start me making onion rings and fill the centers with cheese strips.
- Now, coat them with flour, then egg and then breadcrumbs. Again coat them with eggs and lastly with breadcrumbs.
- Now, fry the onion rings until golden brown.
- Serve them hot with the choice of your dip.
Cheese Stuffed Onion Rings Recipe Card
Cheese stuffed onions rings are easy to make and are perfect snacks recipe.
- Total Time :
- 40 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 30 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Bhavishya Bir
- 2 Large White Onions
- Mozzarella Cheese Strips
- 2 Cups Flour
- 5 Eggs
- 2 Cups Breadcrumb
- Step 1
- Peel and cut the onions into 1 centimeter rings. Separate the rings.
- Step 2
- Now place the smaller ring inside the larger one.
- Step 3
- Take mozzarella strips and fill the gaps between the rings with these.
- Step 4
- Pour flour, egg and bread crumbs into three different bowls.
- Step 5
- Now, start coating the rings. First, dip it into the flour, then the egg and then the breadcrumbs. Then, again in the egg and lastly in the breadcrumbs.
- Step 6
- Place it in the freezer for some time.
- Step 7
- Now, deep fry the rings till golden brown. Make sure to not fry them for too long as the cheese may ooze out.
- Step 8
- Your cheese stuffed onion rings are now ready to be served with the choice of your dip.