Are your kids bored of the same old boring snacks? Then, you should try this easy recipe of bread pizza pockets that is super tasty and kids love it. This recipe is filled with veggies and has the goodness of cheese.
- To make this, stir fry all the veggies in a pan.
- Then, add pizza sauce to it and let it cool down.
- Now, mix olives, jalapenos and cheese.
- Take the bread slices. Cut out the edges and flatten them. Add the stuffing and seal it tightly.
- Now, deep fry them or bake them.
Bread Pizza Pockets Recipe Card
Bread pizza pocket is basically pizza with a twist.
- Total Time :
- 40 min
- Preparation Time :
- 20 min
- Cooking Time :
- 20 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Bhavishya Bir
- Water To Seal
- 1 Tsp Butter
- 1 Clove Garlic (Finely Chopped)
- 1/2 Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Carrot (Finely Chopped)
- 3 Tsp Sweet Corn
- 1/2 Capsicum (Finely Chopped)
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 3 Tbsp. Pizza Sauce
- 4 Olives
- 1 Tsp Jalapeno
- 1/4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 9 Bread Slices
- Oil For Frying
- Step 1
- Take a large pan and heat 1 tsp butter. Now, sauté garlic and onions.
- Step 2
- Now, add 1 carrot, 3 tbsp. Sweet Corn, 1/2 Capsicum and 1/4 Tsp Salt.
- Step 3
- Stir fry these on a high flame until the vegetables are cooked well.
- Step 4
- Now, add 3 tbsp. pizza sauce and mix well.
- Step 5
- Transfer to a bowl and let it cool down.
- Step 6
- Now, add olives, jalapenos and mozzarella cheese. Mix it well.
- Step 7
- Now, take the bread slices and trim off the edges. Roll it to make it thin.
- Step 8
- Now, add the stuffing and seal it tightly.
- Step 9
- Then, heat the oil and deep fry it on medium flame or preheat the oven and bake it at 180 degree celsius for 15-20 minutes.
- Step 10
- Now, your pizza is ready to be served with the choice of your dip.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org