So, now that we are trapped in the lockdown yet again it is perhaps time for us to start using our time efficiently by cooking different and unique dishes that are super simple, easy to make and most importantly super tasty. One such amazing dish is Basil Maggi Shots. So, read on and check out the easy recipe here.
- Start by boiling water in a saucepan and adding Maggi tastemaker to it. Then in 2-3 minutes add the Maggi and let it cook. Cover the lid of the pan and give it an occasional stir.
- After 10 minutes your Maggi will be ready, you can add additional Maggi masala and red chilli powder for a spicier taste.
- Now that your Maggi is ready, take an appam pan with multiple moulds and add some olive oil or vegetable oil to each of the moulds in the pan and fill some Maggi inside it. Do not put too much just a tablespoon or two would do.
- Then add some diced cheese over each of the moulds.
- Then place basil leave on each the cheese and slice the tiny tomatoes and place one slice each over the Maggi shots and turn on the heat.
- Cook the Maggi shot for 5-7 minutes and then serve them on a plate. Spread some mayonnaise over the Maggi shots and add a basil leaf on top to serve.
Maggi Shots With Basil Leaves Recipe Card
Prepare this lip smacking, easy to make dish at home and enjoy the amazing twist of basil with Maggi.
- Total Time :
- 20 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- 2 Packs Maggi
- Diced Cheese
- 5-6 Basil Leaves
- 2 Tiny Tomatoes
- Step 1
- Prepare maggi by boiling water in a pan, adding tastemaker and cooking for about 10 minutes.
- Step 2
- Then take an appam pan and fill its moulds with olive oil.
- Step 3
- Add tablespoon Maggi to each mould to fill it to the brim.
- Step 4
- Next place diced cheese over each Maggi shot along with a slice of tiny tomato and basil leaves.
- Step 5
- Cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Step 6
- And serve with mayonnaise spread and enjoy.