What's the best thing about this hot summer season? Mangoes! We mango lovers wait months for this season to arrive to get our hands on juicy and delicious mangoes. Honestly, if you love mangoes, you know you can't have enough of this fruit.
We really wish to relish it all year long. Well, an easy way to do it is by making the most of this fruit and turn it into this delicious sweet that can be enjoyed throughout the year.
Aam Papad! Who doesn't love this fruity snack? It's sweet and sour, just the perfect snack to enjoy anytime. Here, we have a really easy aam papad recipe for you. All you need is a few ingredients. Read on.
How To Make Aam Papad At Home?
- Peel mangoes and cut into small cubes.
- Transfer the cubes to a blender.
- Add sugar as per taste.
- Also, add in a pinch of salt.
- Blend to get a pulpy consistency.
- On a tray, spread a plastic sheet, and pour the mango pulp over it.
- Place this tray out in the sun.
- Let the pulp dry completely.
- Your homemade aam papad is ready when no moisture is left.
- To add to the taste, you can sprinkle black salt or other spices over it and enjoy!
Aam Papad Recipe Card
Relish seasonal mangoes all year long by making this delicious aam papad in bulk.
- Total Time :
- 180 min
- Preparation Time :
- 170 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- Pinch Of Salt
- Sugar As Per Taste
- Step 1
- Peel mangoes and cut into cubes.
- Step 2
- Transfer to blender. Add salt and sugar. Blend.
- Step 3
- Pour mango pulp on a plastic sheet.
- Step 4
- Place it out in the sun and let it dry naturally.
- Step 5
- Once completely dry, cut into slices and store.