Who doesn't like some fresh and moist chocolate cake? We all do, especially chocolate lovers. It is just the perfect dessert to satiate our sweet cravings.
So, we thought of bringing you an easy classic chocolate cake recipe that can be baked in a microwave at home. This delicious chocolate cake is just perfect weekend treat for your family or a great dessert serving option for your guests.
How To Bake Chocolate Cake In Microwave?
- In a big bowl, sieve cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder.
- Next add salt, sugar, oil or butter and vanilla. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Break the eggs in the bowl and whisk well to get a smooth cake batter. Your batter should look glossy.
- Grease a microwave safe bowl with oil or ghee and pour the chocolate cake batter in it.
- Set the microwave at bake or high heat settings and begin to bake.
- Keep checking in between if the cake has baked from the center. It should be ready in about 5 minutes or even less depending on the size of the cake.
- Take out the cake and let it cool.
- Top with chocolate sauce or dark chocolate ganache. Enjoy as is or chill in the fridge.
Easy Chocolate Cake In Microwave Recipe Card
This easy microwave chocolate cake is ready in just a few minutes.
- Total Time :
- 10 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 5 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 2 Cups Refined Flour Or Maida
- 1 3/4 Powdered Sugar
- 2/3 Cup Oil Or Butter
- 2/3 Cup Cocoa Powder 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch Of Salt
- 2 Eggs
- Step 1
- Sieve refined flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder.
- Step 2
- Add vanilla essence, oil, sugar and salt. Mix well.
- Step 3
- Break eggs into the bowl and using a whisk beat the mixture till it turns glossy.
- Step 4
- Grease a microwave safe container and pour cake batter into it.
- Step 5
- Place in the microwave and bake for a few minutes. Keep checking if the cake has baked from the center.
- Step 6
- Take out of the microwave, top with chocolate sauce or toppings of your choice. Slice and enjoy!