Who doesn’t love shrimps! They are easy to make and yummy to taste, a combination that no other non-vegetarian food boasts. Apart from that, because of the size that they naturally come in, they make perfect starters or finger food. So, if you are someone who loves shrimp but are stuck with that same old gravy recipe, you must try this easy recipe to prepare shrimp as a starter.
The best part about this recipe is that it is simple and all the ingredients required are readily available at home. All you need to do is marinade the shrimp well and cook patiently to make sure it isn’t undercooked.
How To Make Honey Garlic Shrimp?
- Clean your shrimps well and then place them in a bowl.
- In the same bowl add honey, soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Mix it well with the shrimp. After that, add salt and give a nice mix again. Let this sit for half an hour.
- In a frying pan, add oil and heat it up. To the hot oil, add your shrimps one by one.
- Wait for 10 minutes for the shrimps to cook on one side and then flip them.
- In case there is any leftover marinade, pour it on top of the shrimps while they cook. Add a few drops of lemon and serve while it is still hot!
Honey Garlic Shrimp Recipe Card
Try this easy recipe of Honey Garlic Shrimp and we assure you that you will be left licking your fingers by the end of it!
- Total Time :
- 45 min
- Preparation Time :
- 30 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Riddhi Kaushik
- 500 Grams Shrimps
- ½ Cup Honey
- ⅓ Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 ½ Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Chopped Coriander Leaves For Garnish
- Salt To Taste
- 4-5 Drops Of Lemon
- Step 1
- Start by cleaning your shrimps well and placing them in a bowl.
- Step 2
- To the bowl add honey, soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Add salt to taste. Mix them well so they are well combined with the shrimps and no part of the shrimp is left untouched.
- Step 3
- Leave this marinade for half an hour.
- Step 4
- Take a frying pan and pour some oil into it. As the oil heats up, add shrimps one by one. Keep the flame at medium-high.
- Step 5
- Cook the shrimps for about 2 minutes on one side and then gently flip them and let the other side cook.
- Step 6
- If there is any marinade leftover, pour it on top of the shrimps in the frying pan so they absorb it. Add a few drops of lemon.
- Step 7
- Take it out on a plate and garnish it with some coriander leaves serve while it is still hot!