We have been munching on the market-made crunchy and spicy kurkure for years now. And it has been a deep desire of all of us to have these tasty snacks in unlimited quantities at home. So, here's what you can do, prepare kurkure at home. Take a look at this easy recipe.
- Start by taking rice flour, besan, wheat flour, baking soda, salt, and water in a bowl. Combine all ingredients well.
- Transfer the mixture to a kadhai. Then let it cook while stirring well.
- After the mixture thickens, then add butter and mix well.
- Cover the kadhai for 5 minutes and let it rest.
- Now transfer the dough to a bowl, add cornflour and start kneading it into a dough.
- Then pinching out small portions from it, make random shape kurkure and deep fry them.
- Drain off the oil and then place them in a bowl add chilli powder, garam masala, salt, chaat masala, and powdered sugar.
- Give it a good mix and kurkure is ready. Store in for 3-4 days.
Masala Kurkure Recipe Card
Made with a crunchy twist and a hint of butter, kurkure has been everyone's favourite snack for the longest of time. Try this recipe today!
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 20 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- 2 Cup Rice Flour
- 1/2 Cup Besan /Gram Flour
- 4 Tablespoon Wheat Flour
- 1Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 4 Cup Water
- 1 Teaspoon Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Cornflour
- Oil (for frying)
- 1 Teaspoon Chilli Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala 1 Teaspoon Chaat Masala
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoon Powdered Sugar
- Step 1
- Combine rice flour, besan, wheat flour, baking soda salt and water well.
- Step 2
- Cook the mixture in kadhai, let it thicken and then stir in some butter.
- Step 3
- Cover and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Step 4
- Further, transfer the mixture to a bowl and add cornflour to knead a dough out of it.
- Step 5
- Shape small portions of the dough to kurkure and deep fry.
- Step 6
- Sprinkle some spices like chaat masala, garam masala chilli powder and salt, give it a good mix and kurkure is ready to serve!
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com