Who doesn't love freshly made, hot, and delicious garlic breadsticks? This is one of the most commonly ordered snacks by kids whenever they visit a cafe or restaurant. Well, if they have been missing this delicious snack for a long time now then here is an easy recipe for garlic breadsticks.
In this easy recipe, we will also tell you how to make garlic butter at home using just a few ingredients. This snack can be enjoyed as is or with any homemade dip.
How To Make Garlic Breadsticks?
- Begin with softening half a cup of butter in a microwave.
- In a bowl, transfer this butter and then chop some garlic. Make sure they are finely chopped. Add this garlic to the butter.
- Next add red chilli flakes, oregano, and freshly cut coriander leaves to the bowl. Combine all the ingredients well and keep aside.
- Take bread slices and cut them into thin sticks. You can also use your regular bread slice and later cut it into small pieces as per your preference.
- Spread the garlic butter all over the breadsticks.
- On a non-stick pan, place these breadsticks and cook till golden and crisp.
- Sprinkle some more oregano and red chilli flakes and serve with a dip of your choice or as is.
Garlic Breadsticks Recipe Card
This tasty snack is ready quickly at home with just a few ingredients.
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- Red Chilli Flakes
- Chopped Coriander Leaves
- Finely Chopped Garlic
- Bread Slices
- Step 1
- Soften butter and transfer to a bowl.
- Step 2
- Add chopped garlic, coriander leaves, red chilli flakes and oregano. Mix well.
- Step 3
- Cut bread slice into thin sticks.
- Step 4
- Spread the garlic butter on one side of the bread stick. Repeat with all the slices.
- Step 5
- On a non-stick pan, place all these slices and cook till golden and crisp. Serve hot.