No matter if you work from home or at the office, one thing that will remain the same is the urge to munch on yummy snacks while working. Since we now have to be more mindful about what we put in our systems, given the current health pandemic, we can’t keep on ingesting unhealthy store-bought snacks regularly. That’s why we bring a simple and wholesome snack recipe of spinach egg muffin.
How To Make Spinach Egg Muffin?
- Begin by setting your oven at 400 F to preheat it.
- Then prepare the tray you will be baking your muffins in. Take a 12-cup non-stick tray and line it with silicone liners.
- In a large bowl, add eggs, salt and pepper. Give it a good whisk.
- Then add spinach, cheese and a little bit of garlic powder.
- Mix the batter well and pour evenly into muffin cups.
- Don’t fill the cups completely, just about 2/3 full.
- Sprinkle more cheese and place in the oven to bake them for 12-15 minutes.
Spinach Egg Muffins Recipe Card
Spinach egg muffin, a scrumptious and wholesome recipe to enjoy with evening tea.
- Total Time :
- 25 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 20 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- 8-10 Eggs
- ½ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Cups Chopped Spinach
- 1 ½ Cups Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt To Taste
- Step 1
- Preheat the oven at 400 F.
- Step 2
- Place silicone liners in 12-cup non-stick tray.
- Step 3
- To prepare the batter, crack eggs in a bowl.
- Step 4
- Also add, spinach, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Step 5
- Mix and pour in the tray, but just about 2/3 full.
- Step 6
- Add more cheese on the top and bake until done.