Your breakfast should be wholesome, as it provides much-needed nutrition to last throughout the day. Given our sedentary lifestyles, most of us are not a morning person, that’s why extensive recipes are not something we like. Something like ragi dosa, that is simple to make, extremely healthy and delicious can turn out to be a great option. Therefore, without further due let’s quickly learn how to make wholesome ragi dosa!
How To Make Ragi Dosa?
- Take a bowl, add ragi flour, besan, onions, ginger, curry leaves, green chillies, coriander leaves, asafoetida, cumin seeds, grated coconut and salt as per taste.
- Mix all well and then also add buttermilk, ½ cup water and curd.
- Keep mixing to make a thin batter. Once done allow the batter to rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place a tawa on the stove on medium flame.
- Spread some oil on the tawa.
- Stir the batter and pour it on the tawa.
- Gently spread the batter with the ladle.
- Allow the base to cook and become crisp.
- Sprinkle some oil on top and spread it with a spoon.
- Once the base is cooked, turn over and cook the other side.
- Lastly, serve ragi dosa with coconut chutney.
Ragi Dosa Recipe Card
Ragi dosa, an easy-to-make and healthy breakfast recipe.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- 1 Cup Ragi Flour
- ½ Cup Besan
- 1 Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 Inch Finely Chopped Ginger
- 1-2 Finely Chopped Green Chillies
- 5-7 Curry Leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves
- ½ Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1 Pinch Asafoetida
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Grated Coconut
- ½ Cup Buttermilk
- Oil To Cook
- Salt For Taste
- Step 1
- Mix all your ingredients in a bowl and allow the batter to rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Step 2
- Place a tawa on the stove and add oil.
- Step 3
- Pour it on the tawa and spread with the ladle.
- Step 4
- Allow the base to cook then turn over to cook the other side.
- Step 5
- Once done, enjoy ragi dosa with coconut chutney.