You all must have eaten the normal soya wadis but have you ever tasted the delicious hare masala wali soya wadis? Try this once and your taste buds will surely be rejuvenated. If you don’t know how to prepare it, then here is an easy recipe of hare masala wali soya wadi by Chef Kaviraj Khialani.
Kaviraj Khialani is a celebrity Masterchef, author, consultant, food designer, food writer, and creative cuisine specialist with varied experience in hotels and airlines. Try this amazing recipe shared by him and I’m sure everyone will be your fan.
- To make hare masala wali soya wadi, you have to first heat oil in a pan and add hing, jeera and onion paste along with ginger garlic paste and chillies. Add a little water and mix well.
- Now, add the tomato puree and all the spices along with soya wadis and potatoes. Let it cook for some time.
- Now, add the spinach puree and mix well.
- Let it cook for 10 and minutes and at the end, add garam masala and lime juice,
- Your dish is now ready to be served.
Hare Masale Wali Soya Wadi Recipe Card
Here is a delicious recipe of hare masale wali soya wadi made with spinach puree by Chef Kaviraj.
- Total Time :
- 45 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 30 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Main Course
- Bhavishya Bir
- 150 Grams Soya Wadis (Soaked In Warm Water For 12-15 Mins.)
- 2 Medium Sized Potatoes (Peeled And Cut Into Medium Cubes)
- 2 Tsp Oil
- 2 Tsp Ghee
- ½ Tsp Jeera
- ¼ Tsp Hing
- 1 Cup Boiled Onion Paste
- 2 Tsp Green Chilies (Chopped)
- 2 Tsp Ginger-Garlic-Chili Paste
- ½ Cup Fresh Tomato Puree
- Salt To Taste
- 1 ½ Cup Spinach Puree (Blanched And Then Puree)
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder-1 tsp
- ½ Tsp Cumin Powder
- ¼ Tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ Tsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ Tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1-2 Fried Red Chili (For Garnishing)
- Step 1
- Prepare all the ingredients for the hare masale wali soya wadi subzi.
- Step 2
- Heat oil and ghee in a kadai and add in the hing, jeera, boiled onion paste and ginger-garlic paste, chopped green chilies and cook it all well for 5-7 mins, add little water as required.
- Step 3
- Add in the tomato puree, salt and all powdered masalas and soya wadi, potato cubes and bhunao for a few mins, add little water and cook on a medium flame for 4-5 mins.
- Step 4
- Now add in the blanched and puree of spinach and mix well, cook the subzi for 8-10 mins more and add in the garam masala powder, lime juice towards the end and serve hot with our rotis, naans, parathas.