When it comes to evening snacks, we all want something delicious to savour with the hot cup of tea. Yes, there are days when we feel satisfied with our daily biscuits, but then come those days too, when the taste buds demand something different and scrumptious. Try this easy-to-make, healthy, and delicious Hara chana kebab recipe. Made from green chickpeas, this dish is a great source of fibre, folate, and antioxidants. So, let’s wait no more and learn how to prepare this lip-smacking snack.
Hara Chana Kebab Recipe Card
Hara chana kebab, a protein-rich recipe that you can enjoy with your family during tea time.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 20 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- 1 ½ cup of soaked green chickpeas
- 1 cup of finely chopped spinach
- 1 tablespoon of chopped mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander leaves
- 3-4 green chillies
- 1 teaspoon of coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 2 teaspoons of garam masala
- 1 teaspoon of chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon of rice flour
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 large tablespoons of cooking oil and salt to taste.
- Step 1
- Take your mixture grinder and add green chickpeas, spinach, mint leaves, coriander leaves, and green chillies.
- Step 2
- Blend to a coarse mixture and pour it in a bowl. Add coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, chilli powder, turmeric powder, rice flour, lemon juice, and salt. Mix well.
- Step 3
- If the mixture has become runny, add more rice flour. Divide the mixture into 15-20 equal portions and shape them into flat kebabs.
- Step 4
- Heat a non-stick tava, grease it with oil and cook 3-4 kebabs at a time.
- Step 5
- Cook until they are golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Step 6
- Once done, serve hot with chutney, or tomato ketchup. You can also sprinkle chaat masala for extra flavour.