Potato grilled sandwiches are a go-to comfort snack for any day. They are quick snacks that fit nicely in a school tiffin box, are great for picnics, and are fantastic for a lazy day. Potato grill sandwiches are easy to prepare and can be prepared very quickly. You can enjoy these tasty sandwiches with ketchup, green chutney or schezwan sauce and it will always taste wonderful. They also go well with a cup of masala chai or coffee.
If you're looking forward to a relaxing Sunday, start your day with delightful and filling grilled potato sandwiches that are quick and easy to make.
How To Make Grilled Potato Sandwiches?
- To begin, boil the potatoes, peel the skin, and mash them until the potaoes are smooth and lump-free.
- Then, add black pepper powder, cumin/jeera powder, and chilli powder to the mashed potatoes.
- After that, to the mashed potatoes, add finely chopped chilies, coriander leaves, lemon juice, and salt.
- All of the spices should be completely mixed in until there are no lumps.
- Now, take a piece of bread and smear butter on it, followed by chutney on all of it.
- Next, place a spoonful of the potato mixture on one of the bread slices and cover with the other slice to make a sandwich.
- Then brush a grill pan with butter before heating it. Once the pan is hot, grill the sandwiches until they are golden and crispy.
- Once cooked and crispy, place them on a dish and cut in half.
- Serve hot in a plate with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
Grilled Potato Sandwich Recipe Card
This delicious Grilled Potato Sandwich Recipe is popular with children and can also be served at tea parties.
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Lakshita Singh
- 4 Bread slices White
- 3 Potatoes Boiled
- 2 tsp Red Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Cumin/Jeera powder
- 2 tbsp Green Coriander Chutney
- 1 tsp Black Pepper powder
- a handful of finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Salt or as per taste
- 1 finely chopped green chili
- Step 1
- To begin, boil the potatoes, peel the skin, and mash them until they are smooth and free of lumps.
- Step 2
- To the mashed potatoes, add black pepper powder, cumin/jeera powder, and chilli powder.
- Step 3
- Next, add finely chopped chilies, coriander leaves, lemon juice, and salt to the mashed potatoes.
- Step 4
- Mix in all of the spices thoroughly until there are no lumps.
- Step 5
- Now take bread pieces, spread butter on them, and then spread chutney on all of them.
- Step 6
- After that, place a spoonful of the potato mixture on one of the bread slices and cover with the other slice to form a sandwich.
- Step 7
- Heat a grill pan and brush it with butter. Once the pan is hot, grill the sandwiches until they are golden and crispy.
- Step 8
- Once the sandwiches are cooked and crispy on both sides, place them on a dish, cut them in half.
- Step 9
- Now serve this delicious treat with coriander chutney or tomato ketchup. You can also enjoy it along with fries and cold drinks.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com