The hot summer days are here and we are already having a hard time dealing with the increased temperature. The best way to keep your body cool from the inside is by eating items that are a natural cooler. Frozen yoghurt berry bite is one such dish that is yummy, healthy and helps you to maintain your body temperature.
How To Make Frozen Yoghurt Berry Bites?
- In a bowl, add 1 cup of yoghurt and ¼ cup diced berries.
- Add a natural sweetener of your choice and give all a good mix.
- Take a silicon mould and add the batter to each section.
- Clean the excessive product, using a paper towel.
- Freeze for 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once frozen, take out and garnish with more fruits and chocolate syrup.
Frozen Yoghurt Berry Bites Recipe Card
Frozen yoghurt berry bite is a delicious snack recipe to be enjoyed in the summers.
- Total Time :
- 10 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 5 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- 1 Cup Of Vanilla Flavoured Yoghurt
- ½ Cup Berries
- Chocolate Syrup
- And Honey
- Step 1
- In a bowl mix yoghurt and berries.
- Step 2
- Also, add honey for taste.
- Step 3
- Give all a good mix.
- Step 4
- Transfer in a silicon mould.
- Step 5
- Freeze for about 3 hours.
- Step 6
- Garnish using more fruits, chocolate syrup and serve.