There is nothing like enjoying a slice of fresh, homemade cake with a cup of coffee or tea. If you have been hunting for no-oven, no-egg recipes then you have landed on the right page.
This pineapple cake can be easily prepared at home using no fancy ingredients. If you are a dry cake fan then this one is a must-try.
How To Make Eggless Pineapple Cake?
- Sift cornflour, maida or refined flour, baking powder, salt, and milk powder.
- Transfer to a big bowl. Add in butter and powdered sugar and beat till light and fluffy.
- If you wish to bake the cake in a pressure cooker, place some sea salt or sand at the bottom. Don't forget to place the separator over the layer of salt or sand.
- Cover the cooker with the lid. Remove the gasket and whistle. Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add in milk to the sugar and butter mixture and beat till you get a smooth consistency.
- Add in vanilla essence and lime juice.
- Drop in pineapple pieces and mix again.
- Pour the batter into a greased tin. Top with some more pineapple pieces.
- Place on the cooker separator and cover without the whistle and rubber gasket.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes.
- Allow the cooker to cool down and then take out the pan.
- Unmould the cake, cut it into slices, and enjoy!
- You can also prepare this cake in a microwave or regular kadhai.
Dry Pineapple Cake Recipe Card
This delicious cake is just the perfect treat to be enjoyed with your cup of coffee.
- Total Time :
- 55 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 45 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 1/2 Cup Maida Or Refined Flour
- 1 Tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/5 Tsp Milk Powder
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Butter Or Oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pineapple
- Step 1
- Sieve maida, cornflour, baking powder, milk powder and salt.
- Step 2
- In a bowl, add butter and powdered sugar and beat till fluffy.
- Step 3
- Add sea-salt or sand at the base of a cooker, cooker it and preheat.
- Step 4
- Add milk to the butter and sugar mix to get a smooth consistency.
- Step 5
- Next add in vanilla essence, chopped pineapple and lime juice to the batter.
- Step 6
- Pour the batter in a greased pan and place in the cooker. You can also cook this cake in a microwave or kadhai.
- Step 7
- Cook for about 40-45 minutes. Let the cooker cool and then take out the pan. Slice the cake and enjoy!