Are you planning a Holi party at your home and worried about the preparations? Well, we are here to ease your load as we are sharing a simple recipe with you which will be perfect for Holi. The best part is that it can be prepared in no time and it is extremely delicious.
Method Of Preparation
- Take a mixing bowl and put hung curd in it.
- Add sugar, rose water, gulkand and cardamom powder. Whisk it well.
- Pour it in a piping bag and pipe it into a glass or a bowl.
- Garnish well and serve it to your guests.
Try Delicious Gulkand Shrikhand Recipe Recipe Card
Make this sweet Gulkand Shrikhand recipe this Holi
- Total Time :
- 20 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Bhavishya Bir
- 2 Cups Hung Curd
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ Tsp Cardamom
- 1 Tsp Rose Water
- ¼ Cup Gulkand
- Chopped Pistachios Fir Garnishing
- Crushed Rose Petals For Garnishing
- Step 1
- Take a large mixing bowl and put hung curd in it.
- Step 2
- Add sugar, rose water, gulkand and cardamom powder.
- Step 3
- Whisk well until the sugar is dissolved and you get the desired consistency. Make sure that the curd is creamy.
- Step 4
- Pour the mixture into a piping bag.
- Step 5
- Pipe it into a glass or a bowl.
- Step 6
- Garnish with pistachios and rose petals.
- Step 7
- Your gulkand shrikhand is ready to be served.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org