If you're looking for a quick breakfast option, bread chilla is your best choice. Bread chilla is a tasty dish made with only a few ingredients. Try this simple 20 minute recipe today and enjoy the delectable flavor of this tasty dish. You can serve it with green chutney or any dip of your choice.
How To Make Delicious Bread Chilla At Home?
- Mix the besan, red chilli powder, pepper, and salt in a mixing dish.
- Add finely chopped veggies like onion, capsicum, tomatoes, and carrots to the dry mixture.
- Pour some water into the bowl and mix everything together to get a smooth and flowing consistency.
- Now, dunk a slice of bread in the besan batter.
- Next, Heat some oil in a pan and cook the bread on both sides. serve and enjoy!
Bread Chilla Recipe Card
Make this easy and delicious bread chilla for a quick and fulling breakfast!
- Total Time :
- 20 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Lakshita Singh
- 1/2 Cup Besan
- 2 tbsp Chopped onion
- 2 tbsp Carrots
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 Bread slices
- Step 1
- In a mixing bowl, mix the besan, red chilli powder, pepper, and salt to taste.
- Step 2
- Now, add in finely chopped vegetables such as onion, capsicum, tomatoes, and carrots to the dry mixture.
- Step 3
- Pour some water into the bowl and mix everything together. Ensure that the batter has a smooth and flowing consistency.
- Step 4
- Next, take a bread and dunk it in the prepared besan batter.
- Step 5
- Now, take a pan, heat some oil and cook the bread on both sides. Once it has turned golden brown, remove it from the pan. Serve it and enjoy with your favourite dips and chutneys!