Pamper yourself with a healthy smoothie using dates, milk and chia seeds which is a healthy combination and very filling. It can be prepared by anyone and it hardly takes time once you have soaked dates with you. All you need to do is blend all the ingredients together and voila!
Dates Coffee Smoothie Recipe Card
This is a delicious and filling breakfast smoothie anyone can make
- Total Time :
- 10 min
- Preparation Time :
- 9 min
- Cooking Time :
- 1 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Kishori Sud
- 4 Pitted & Soaked In Milk Mejdool Dates
- 200 Ml Milk
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Coffee
- Ice Cubes
- Step 1
- Soak the pitted dates in milk overnight or at least 30 minutes before consuming.
- Step 2
- In a blender, pour in all the ingredients including the ice.
- Step 3
- Let sit for a 10 minutes in the fridge so that the chia seeds puff up a little.
- Step 4
- Enjoy with a sprinkle of cinnamon powder or a dash of cocoa powder to further accentuate the flavour of the smoothie.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com