Craving some soft and delicious crepes lately? Sweet and easy to make, crepes are one of the most delicious breakfast recipes. The best part about having crepes is that you can pair them with just anything, be it your favourite fruits or Nutella or even peanut butter.
Here we have an easy chocolate banana crepes recipe. Bananas and chocolate are a great combo and we are sure you will enjoy this breakfast treat.
How To Make Chocolate Banana Crepes?
- In a blender, add refined flour or maida, milk, sugar, salt, cocoa, melted butter, a pinch of salt, vanilla essence, and eggs.
- Start to blend all the ingredients till they get a little smooth and foamy
- Cover the batter and keep it aside for 15 minutes. Make sure you keep it at room temperature.
- On a non-stick pan, spread some butter or oil and pour the batter. Make sure you don't take a lot of quantity because you would want the crepe to turn soft and light.
- Cook on both sides. You can use more oil or butter if required.
- Fold the crepe and transfer it to a plate. Garnish with melted chocolate or syrup and top with banana slices. Enjoy!
Chocolate And Banana Crepes Recipe Card
You just need a few ingredients and your soft and chocolaty crepes are ready!
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 25 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Refined Flour Or Maida
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa
- Pinch Of Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- Banana Slices
- 1/2 Cup Melted Chocolate
- Step 1
- Add milk, flour, salt, sugar, vanilla essence, cocoa, eggs and butter in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Step 2
- Keep the batter covered for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Step 3
- On a hot, non-stick pan, spread some butter.
- Step 4
- Pour crepe batter on the pan and cook both sides till golden.
- Step 5
- Fold the crepe and pour melted chocolate. Top with banana slices. You can also use additional toppings like whipped cream, chocolate chips among others.