If you are a fan of coffee, this recipe is for you. This creamy and delicious dessert bursts with the coffee flavour. You don't really need any fancy ingredients and the coffee custard is ready!
This can be quickly prepared on days you feel like having something that tastes coffee and sweet. You can also prepare it in a large quantity to serve it at a get-together.
How To Make Coffee Custard?
- In a bowl, add milk, sugar as per taste, cornstarch or cornflour, instant coffee powder, and vanilla extract.
- Start to whisk all the ingredients. Make sure there are no lumps at all.
- Transfer the mix to a saucepan and place on low heat. Keep stirring the mixture continuously as it helps the custard to thicken.
- It will take about 3-5 minutes for the custard to thicken.
- Take off heat when the custard has got creamy.
- Transfer the custard into a bowl garnish with chocolate powder, whipped cream, or ice cream as per your choice. You can also decorate the custard with biscuit crumbs for that extra crunch.
Coffee Custard Recipe Card
You just need a few regular ingredients and this tasty dessert is ready quickly.
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 4 Cup Milk
- 3-4 Tbsp Instant Coffee Powder
- 2-3 Tbsp Cornflour Or Cornstarch
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Sugar As Required
- Step 1
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients and start to whisk till the mixture turns smooth.
- Step 2
- Transfer to a pan and cook on low heat.
- Step 3
- Keep stirring to get that thick, creamy consistency.
- Step 4
- Transfer to a bowl and garnish with biscuit crumbs, whipped cream or chocolate powder.
- Step 5
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.