If you are a chocolate lover just like me then you'd agree that we can have chocolate in just any form. We are always craving something chocolaty and on days you don't find a chocolate cake or ice cream in your fridge, you can take out a box of chocolate spread and enjoy it as is or on a slice of bread.
So, here we thought of bringing you an easy-to-make chocolate spread or butter recipe that you can store in your fridge and use in multiple ways.
How To Make Chocolate Spread Or Butter?
- In a big bowl, add condensed milk and cocoa powder.
- Add 2-4 tsp of water and beat the mixture until smooth.
- You can add honey to the mixture if you wish to sweeten it. If you don't wish to add honey, you can get sweetened cocoa powder.
- In another bowl, add some butter and beat it with lukewarm water.
- Add to the cocoa mixture.
- In a blender, add the mixture and blend to get a smooth, thick consistency.
- You can also add chopped dry fruits like almonds, pistachios, and raisins to the mix.
- Transfer to a jar and store in the fridge. Use this spread over bread slices, cookies, or cakes!
Chocolate Spread Or Butter Recipe Card
This homemade chocolate spread tastes just like readymade chocolate spread or butter.
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 4 Tbsp Condensed Milk
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- Honey (Optional)
- Water As Required
- Dry Fruits (Optional)
- Step 1
- In a bowl, add condensed milk, 2-4 tsp of water and cocoa powder. Mix well.
- Step 2
- In another bowl, add butter and lukewarm water. Beat well.
- Step 3
- Add the butter mix to the cocoa powder mixture.
- Step 4
- You can add chopped dry fruits of your choice to the spread if you want it to be a crunchy mix.
- Step 5
- Transfer to a glass container and store in the fridge.
- Step 6
- Use this homemade chocolate spread over bread slices, cookies or cake.