There are days when we want to amp up things when it comes to food. If you are looking for ways to surprise your family with something scrumptious, there can be nothing better than chocolate coconut cake. It needs basic ingredients and can be prepared in a jiffy.
How To Prepare Chocolate Coconut Cake?
- Take a large mixing bowl and start beating eggs in it.
- Combine all the other ingredients and mix to avoid lumps.
- Keep it aside.
- Meanwhile, oil microwavable mugs.
- Pour the batter into four different mugs and place in the oven.
- Set your oven at 370 F and wait for about 2 minutes.
- Once your cake is ready, dust with cocoa powder and enjoy.
Chocolate Coconut Cake Recipe Card
Chocolate coconut cake is a simple dessert recipe that can be prepared in a jiffy.
- Total Time :
- 5 min
- Preparation Time :
- 2 min
- Cooking Time :
- 3 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- 3 Large Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 4 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 4 Tablespoons All-purpose Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Shredded Coconut
- Step 1
- To make the cake batter, combine all the ingredients.
- Step 2
- Beat well to remove all the lumps.
- Step 3
- Once the batter is smooth and thick, keep it aside.
- Step 4
- Meanwhile, oil your microwavable cups.
- Step 5
- Pour the batter equally in four cups.
- Step 6
- Place in the oven for 2 minutes at 370 degrees.
- Step 7
- Once done, take out, garnish and enjoy.