One of the biggest struggles of any mom is to make her kids eat healthy meals. But all they want to have is junk foods loaded with spices and grease. It is time that you give your family something that tastes amazing, and at the same time is extremely wholesome. Such as this simple dish called cheese garlic broccoli. It is loaded with all the vital nutrients to help your family become healthy.
How To Make Cheese Garlic Broccoli?
- First things first, set your over to preheat at 375ºF (190ºC).
- Wash and cut your broccoli into bite-size pieces.
- In a rectangular microwavable tray, spread the broccoli pieces.
- Then add grated cheese and crushed garlic to it.
- Lastly, add salt for taste and keep in the oven for about 25 minutes.
- Once done, enjoy the dish with a bread of your choice.
Cheese Garlic Broccoli Recipe Card
Cheese garlic broccoli is a simple yet healthy dish to enjoy with your family during lunch or dinner.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 25 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Main Course
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- 2 Cups Of Broccoli
- ½ Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Crushed Cloves Of Garlic
- To Taste
- Step 1
- Begin by preheating your oven at 375ºF (190ºC).
- Step 2
- In a microwavable tray, add small pieces of broccoli.
- Step 3
- Cover it with cheese, and crushed garlic.
- Step 4
- Also, add salt for taste.
- Step 5
- Keep the tray inside for 25 minutes.
- Step 6
- Take out and enjoy with chapatti or bread.