We all love eating cakes. However, to make this cake-eating experience much more fun, we have often found ourselves indulging in cake pops! These have the goodness of a cake and the quirk of a lollipop!
Making cake pops is extremely simple, especially if you follow this recipe!
How To Make Chocolate Cake Pops?
- First, take Britannia chocolate cakes and crumb them well.
- Melt chocolates and pour a little into your crumbled cake. This should be just enough to make sure they are able to form balls. Be sure not to add too much.
- Mix the crumbs well with the melted chocolate and then take an ice cream scooper, scoop out the quantity that fits in it and make a ball out of it.
- Place these balls in a tray, pierce a stick into the ball from the bottom, just like you see in lollipops.
- Place this tray in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Now take the cake pops out, dip them into the melted chocolate, sprinkle the decoratives of your choice and place them back on the tray.
- Once all of them are coated with melted chocolate, place them in the refrigerator again for an hour.
- Take it out when the coat has become firm and enjoy your cake pops!
Chocolate Cake Pops Recipe Card
Try this extremely simple and absolutely delicious recipe of chocolate cake pops and you will keep coming back to it!
- Total Time :
- 180 min
- Preparation Time :
- 60 min
- Cooking Time :
- 120 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Riddhi Kaushik
- 2 Large Packets Britannia Chocolate Cake
- 2 Cups Melted Chocolate
- ¼ Cup Sprinkles Of Your Choice
- 10-15 Cake Lollipop Sticks
- Step 1
- In order to make cake pops, crumble the Britannia chocolate cake well. You can also use a chocolate cake that you baked but it didn’t come out as anticipated.
- Step 2
- Once the chocolate cake has been completely crumbled, add around ¼ cup of melted chocolate into the crumbs and fold it in. The texture must be such that you are able to make smooth balls out of the batter.
- Step 3
- Now, take an ice cream scooper and scoop out set quantities of the batter in order to make equal-sized balls out of them.
- Step 4
- Insert the sticks into the balls from one end as you see in a lollipop.
- Step 5
- Place these balls on a tray and keep them in the refrigerator for an hour so the balls retain their shapes.
- Step 6
- Now, take the balls out and dip them into the melted chocolate, let the extra chocolate pour off and place it back on the tray.
- Step 7
- After coating each ball with liquid chocolate, sprinkle your favourite decoratives on them.
- Step 8
- Place all the cake pops on the tray and refrigerate for another two hours so the coating becomes firm.
- Step 9
- Take out the pops and enjoy!