Let’s accept it we all have experienced that sudden urge to have something sweet just after having our meal. So why invest in those sugar-loaded desserts that you buy from the market when you can prepare your healthy cacao smoothie at home? Cacao is pure dark chocolate which is not just good for your overall health but skin and hair as well. These beans are not roasted unlike cocoa and have their nutritious value intact. It is high in antioxidants and rich in protein, iron, magnesium, and many such important nutrients.
How To Make Cacao Banana Smoothie?
- Take 1 Banana and peel it
- Cut it into small slices
- Transfer them into a blending jar
- Put half a cup of chilled water
- Add 1 cup of Skimmed milk, make sure you have boiled the milk 1 hour before and it has cooled down completely.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of raw cacao powder
- Add a pinch of cinnamon powder
- Optional – Add 1 tbsp of sugar or a scoop of nutella if you want to make your smoothie more chocolaty and sweet
- Blend All the Ingredients to make it into a smooth consistency and transfer in a serving glass
- Top it up with some chia or flax seeds
- Your scrumptious cacao smoothie is ready
Cacao Banana Smoothie Recipe Card
Cacao Smoothie tastes heavenly and is great for your health too.
- Total Time :
- 10 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 5 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Archana Kasana
- 1 Banana
- 1 Tbsp nutella (Optional)
- 1 Tbsp Sugar (Optional)
- ½ Cup Of Chilled Water
- 1 Cup Skimmed Milk
- Pinch Of Cinnamon Powder
- ½ Tbsp Of Flax Seeds And Chia Seeds
- Step 1
- Start with peeling the banana and cut them into slices.
- Step 2
- Add the sliced banana to a blending jar.
- Step 3
- Add water and skimmed milk to the jar.
- Step 4
- Add cacao powder, nutella and sugar.
- Step 5
- Close the lid of the jar and blend all the ingredients.
- Step 6
- Transfer the smoothie into a serving glass and top it up with flax and chia seeds and enjoy it.