For most of us, weekends are the only time when we get to meet and greet our loved ones given our hectic schedules. Hence, we want to surprise them with the most scrumptious foods. On the other hand, we don’t feel like preparing extensive dishes that may end up exhausting us. Try this butter cookie recipe, which can be prepared just with three ingredients that too in a jiffy!
How To Make Butter Cookie?
- Begin by setting your oven at 350o F (180oC) to preheat it. Also, add parchment paper on a baking tray.
- It’s time to prepare the dough. Take a large mixing bowl.
- Add butter and sugar to it. Use an electric mixer to mix all.
- Keep mixing until the dough turns fluffy.
- Then add flour to it. Mix until the dough just comes together.
- Take out the dough and use your hand to further roll it.
- Wrap your dough in plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Take it out and slice the cookies using cookie moulds.
- Place all the pieces on your baking tray and bake for around 15 minutes or so.
- Let it cool slightly before serving or storing them in a jar.
3-Ingredient Butter Cookie Recipe Card
Butter cookie is a simple snack recipe that can be prepared with three ingredients.
- Total Time :
- 60 min
- Preparation Time :
- 45 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- 1 Cup Butter
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Cups Of All-Purpose Flour
- Step 1
- Preheat your oven at 350o F (180oC).
- Step 2
- Add parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Step 3
- To prepare the dough, add butter and sugar to a large bowl.
- Step 4
- Using an electric mixer keep mixing the dough until fluffy.
- Step 5
- Then add flour and mix until the dough comes together.
- Step 6
- Further, roll the dough using your hands.
- Step 7
- Wrap it in plastic wrap keep them inside the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Step 8
- After taking the dough out, slice the cookies using moulds.
- Step 9
- Transfer all the pieces to your baking tray. Bake the cookies for 15-18 minutes.
- Step 10
- Let it cool slightly before serving.