When trying to eat healthy, it is not important to stop consuming every street food you ever liked. The smart thing to do is give some dishes a wholesome twist. Rolls are one of the most loved street foods in India for it being yummy and filling. Brown bread paneer roll is not very distinct but is definitely healthier than the regular rolls that are made from refined flour. to shift to a healthier roll option, try brown it preparing them at home using this simple recipe.
Brown Bread Paneer Roll Recipe Card
Brown bread paneer roll, a healthy street food one can enjoy with family.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 20 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- 8-10 brown bread slices
- 1 cup grated paneer
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped green chilli
- 2 tablespoons hot milk
- oil to cook
- salt to taste
- Step 1
- Place a pan on the stove and add oil. Allow it to heat on medium flame.
- Step 2
- Now add paneer and all the other spices in the same pan. Mix it well and allow it to cook.
- Step 3
- Meanwhile, take your bread slices and start cutting the edges. Roll the bread using a rolling pin.
- Step 4
- Turn off the stove and let the mixture cool down.
- Step 5
- Once done, spread a thin layer of the mix over the bread slice, and roll it into a cylinder. Seal the ends using a little bit of water.
- Step 6
- Turn on the stove again and oil the pan. Add your roll pieces and keep turning them. Cook until the rolls are evenly browned all around.
- Step 7
- Lastly, serve them hot with coriander chutney.