Broccoli has numerous health benefits but does that make your kids enjoy it? No. It can be quite a task to add broccoli to your child's diet. An easy way is by preparing these broccoli potato cutlets at home.
They taste great and are just like regular cutlets. Your kid won't really be able to make out any difference. Serve with their favourite dip and they will ask for more!
How To Make Broccoli And Potato Cutlets?
- Mash potato and broccoli in a bowl.
- Add chopped garlic.
- Next add in red chilli powder, mango powder, garam masala powder, and salt.
- Time to add corn flour, besan and bread crumbs. Mix well.
- Make small cutlets from the dough.
- On a tray, spread some bread crumbs and roll the cutlets over them.
- On a non-stick pan, add some oil and cook the cutlets till golden brown.
- Serve with tomato ketchup or homemade mint chutney.
Broccoli Potato Cutlets Recipe Card
These broccoli potato cutlets can also be packed for lunch. They are wholesome!
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 20 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 1 Cup Boiled Broccoli
- 1 Boiled Potato
- 1/2 Cup Corn Flour
- 1/4 Cup Besan
- 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
- Red Chilli Powder As Per Taste
- Mango Powder As Per Taste
- Garam Masala Powder As Per Taste
- 1 Tsp Chopped Garlic
- Salt As Per Taste
- Step 1
- In a bowl, mash potato and broccoli.
- Step 2
- Add all the spices and garlic.
- Step 3
- Next add corn flour, besan and bread crumbs. Mix well.
- Step 4
- Make cutlets from the dough.
- Step 5
- Roll the cutlets on bread crumbs.
- Step 6
- On a non-stick pan, spread some oil and place the cutlets.
- Step 7
- Cook till golden brown.
- Step 8
- Take off flame and serve with chutney.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com