For the first meal of the day, most of us prefer something which can be instantly prepared and is light on the stomach. Those who are still new to the cooking world know that it can be a struggle to prepare breakfast, especially when you want something to be ready in a few minutes.
So, today, we thought of bringing you an easy bread idli recipe that is just perfect for breakfast, tastes delicious, and isn't too heavy for the first meal. This can be enjoyed with leftover coconut chutney, sambar, or even ketchup.
How To Make Bread Idli?
- In a bowl, add bread crumbs, semolina or rawa, curd, and salt. Mix well.
- Add in 1/2 cup of water and combine.
- Keep the mixture covered for 30 minutes.
- Add the fruit salt and mix well.
- Grease the idli steamer with oil.
- Pour the batter over the greased moulds.
- Steam the bread idlis for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve bread idlis hot with sambar or coconut chutney.
Bread Idli Recipe Card
These bread idlis are just the perfect light and tasty breakfast.
- Total Time :
- 45 min
- Preparation Time :
- 30 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 3/4 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 3/4 Cup Semolina Or Rawa
- 3/4 Cup Curd
- Salt To Taste
- 1/2 Tsp Fruit Salt
- Water As Required
- Step 1
- In a bowl, add bread crumbs, semolina, curd, salt and water to make a batter.
- Step 2
- Cover the batter for 30 minutes.
- Step 3
- Add fruit salt and mix.
- Step 4
- Pour in water if required.
- Step 5
- Grease idli moulds and pour the batter.
- Step 6
- Steam the bread idlis for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Step 7
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com