After having a heavy lunch, most of us look for something filling yet healthy for the evening snacks. If you can’t decide what to eat, we are here to help. This mini fruit pizza is exactly what you want, yummy, healthy and easy-to-make.
How To Make Mini Fruit Pizza?
- Take 4 pieces of brown bread and slightly roast them on a pan without oil.
- Meanwhile, chop your veggies.
- Transfer the bread slices to a plate.
- Apply thin strokes of peanut butter.
- Put fruit pieces on the toast.
- Sprinkle chia seeds and you are done.
Mini Fruit Pizza Recipe Card
Mini fruit pizza is a great dish for evening snacks.
- Total Time :
- 10 min
- Preparation Time :
- 8 min
- Cooking Time :
- 2 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- 4 Pieces Of Brown Bread
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- ½ Diced Apple
- ½ Diced Banana
- ½ Diced Strawberry Or Mango
- ¼ Teaspoon Chia Seeds
- Step 1
- Begin by roasting your toast for about a minute.
- Step 2
- Dice your fruits.
- Step 3
- Place your bread slices on a plate.
- Step 4
- Add peanut butter and fruit pieces on the top.
- Step 5
- Sprinkle chia seeds and enjoy.