Festive season is just around the corner and we are sure that many of you would have already started prepping up for it. Festivities are incomplete without some homemade sweets. Agree?
If you wish to try and test some sweet recipes ahead of the festive season, you have landed on the right page. We have the easiest recipe for India's most loved mithaai.
Besan ladoos are just perfect for any occasion. Do you know they can be prepared at home using just a few ingredients?
How To Make Besan Ladoo?
- In a pan, add some ghee and gram flour.
- Roast for about 5-10 minutes till the mix turns aromatic and you start to see changes in the colour of the gram flour.
- Keep adding ghee if required and roast on low flame.
- Make sure you continuously stir the mix or you can end up burning it.
- Next, blend sugar to get its powder.
- Take the besan mix off flame. Cool it completely.
- Add powdered sugar to it. You can also add powdered green cardamom for flavour if you wish to.
- Knead a dough. Add ghee if required.
- Make small portions of the dough and roll into balls.
- Garnish with dry fruits if you wish to.
- Store in an air tight container. These homemade ladoos can be enjoyed for almost a month.
Besan Ladoos Recipe Card
With just a few ingredients, soft and delicious besan ladoos can be prepared at home.
- Total Time :
- 40 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 30 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 1 Cup Besan
- Ghee As Required
- Sugar As Per Taste
- Green Cardamom Powder (Optional)
- Dry Fruits For Garnish(Optional)
- Step 1
- In a pan, add ghee and besan. Roast for a couple of minutes till the colour starts to change.
- Step 2
- Keep adding ghee as required.
- Step 3
- Take off flame and cool completely.
- Step 4
- Add powdered sugar to the besan and knead a dough.
- Step 5
- Make small balls using the dough.
- Step 6
- Store besan ladoos in an air tight container. Enjoy!