There is nothing like having some delicious and moist cake along with your cup of tea or coffee. If you love cakes then we have just the perfect recipe for you. This one is really easy to make and is packed with the goodness of bananas and chia seeds. Kids will surely love it!
How To Make Banana And Chia Seeds Cake?
- Peel overripe bananas and in a bowl, add them and whisk them with a mixer for a few minutes.
- Add eggs and sugar to the bowl and whisk together.
- Using a sieve, add refined flour, baking soda to another bowl.
- Next, add chia seeds to the bowl and keep mixing till fully combined.
- Add the chia seeds mix to the banana bowl and mix.
- Take a baking dish and grease with some butter.
- Combine both the mixtures and then pour in the baking dish. You can sprinkle some dry fruits of your choice on the cake if you wish to.
- Place the baking dish in the oven and bake at 165 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let it cool a little and then transfer to a tray and cut into slices. Serve with hot tea or coffee.
Banana Chia Seeds Cake Recipe Card
Soft and delicious, this cake is just the perfect snack to enjoy with your evening tea or coffee.
- Total Time :
- 40 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 20 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 7 Bananas
- 1 Cup Milk
- 3 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cup Refined Flour
- 4 Eggs
- Dry Fruits Of Choice (Optional)
- Step 1
- In a bowl, add bananas and whisk for a few minutes.
- Step 2
- Break eggs into the bowl, add sugar and whisk again.
- Step 3
- Sift refined flour and baking soda in a different bowl.
- Step 4
- Add chia seeds to the bowl and combine.
- Step 5
- Mix the banana mixture with flour mixture and stir.
- Step 6
- Grease a baking dish and add the cake mix. Top with dry fruits. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 165 degrees. Serve with coffee or tea.