There is nothing like having some soft and gooey cake with your cup of tea or coffee. Agree? And it all gets better when the cake is homemade. So, here we thought of bringing you an easy and delicious apple cake recipe.
How To Make Apple Cake At Home?
- In a bowl, add butter, sugar and using a mixer beat the two ingredients until fluffy.
- Break 2 eggs to the bowl and whisk.
- Add in flour, vanilla essence, baking soda, cinnamon powder, salt and mix well.
- Next, add chopped apples and chopped nuts. Mix well.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or baking tray, transfer the apple cake mix.
- If you are baking the cake in the microwave, bake it for about 20 minutes. If using an oven, bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes.
- Use a toothpick to check if the cake has cooked completely.
- Slice the cake and enjoy with vanilla ice cream.
Homemade Dry Apple Cake Recipe Card
This homemade apple cake tastes best warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Total Time :
- 50 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 40 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 2 Cup Peeled Appled
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- Pinch Of Salt
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour Or Maida
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts Or Other Nuts Of Choice
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Step 1
- In a big bowl, beat butter and sugar till fluffy.
- Step 2
- Add in all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Step 3
- Transfer to a microwave safe container or baking tray.
- Step 4
- Cook for 20 minutes if using a microwave and 45 minutes if baking in an oven.
- Step 5
- Check the center of the cake using a toothpick and if it comes out clean, your cake is ready.
- Step 6
- Slice and serve with vanilla ice cream.