Amla or Indian gooseberry is widely known for its amazing health benefits. Packed with Vitamin C, amla can do wonders to your health. If you have been looking for ways to add amla to your diet then amla chutney is a great option.
Amla chutney can be prepared at home instantly with just a few ingredients.
How To Make Amla Chutney?
- Begin with washing amlas and chopping them roughly.
- Wash coriander leaves and chop into small pieces.
- Chop green chillies and ginger and keep aside.
- In a blender, add amla, coriander leaves, green chillies, ginger, cumin seeds, asafoetida, black salt, salt and sugar.
- Add some water in the mixer and blend till smooth.
- Store in an air tight container. Refrigerate.
Amla Chutney Recipe Card
Enjoy this delicious amla chutney with parathas, rice or roti.
- Total Time :
- 7 min
- Preparation Time :
- 2 min
- Cooking Time :
- 5 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 1/2 Kg Amla Or Indian Gooseberry
- 1 Cup Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Green Chillies
- 1 Inch Ginger
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 Tsp Hing Or Asafoetida
- 1/4 Tsp Black Salt
- Salt As Per Taste
- 2 Tsp Sugar
- Step 1
- Wash Indian gooseberry and chop into small pieces.
- Step 2
- In a blender, add amla, coriander leaves, green chillies, ginger.
- Step 3
- Next add the spices - salt, black salt, cumin seeds, asafoetida and sugar.
- Step 4
- Add some water to get a chutney like consistency. Blend smooth.
- Step 5
- Store in air tight container. Refrigerate.